Mental Wellness Tips and Resources
Physical Wellness Tips and Resources
- Listen to a funny podcast or a good book while you take a walk or run for 30 minutes in your neighborhood while adhering to the appropriate local social distance guidelines.
- Visit the UW Recreational and Wellbeing website for a variety of home workouts.
- Try a short yoga class by selecting one video from hundreds of incredible yoga videos from the Yoga by Adriene website. All videos are free and most videos are around 20 minutes long with have a variety of themes ranging from beginner to flow to stress relief.
- Check out UW’s Nutritional Science Department’s page of online resources for healthy eating to maybe enhance or maintain your physical nutrition during this time at home.
- Check out UHS’s page on healthy eating tips and exercise as well for short, simple, and practical ideas to keep in mind.